Friday, September 5, 2008

'Him'

I walked past the elf
It glanced at myself
I walked past the fairy
It was very weary
I walked away
It was the end of the day
Midnight was growing near
Werewolves’ cries I could here
I sped up my pace
What I didn’t know was that my tracks could be traced
Something was behind me
I dropped my glasses so I couldn’t see
I dropped down to find them
A darkness swept over me and I could see only him
A big black dog like creature stood there
It had yellow eyes and thick fur
I fell down
He wore a crown
He was a king
I saw a wing
I didn’t understand
I looked at my hand
It was turning black
I was stuck and couldn’t turn back
I lifted off the ground
I heard only one sound
Music to my ears
I was so near
To the light
It was dying, my sight
I was falling
Soon I was crawling
I was a slave of him
I couldn’t tell when
Or how
But this is now

This is one of my longer poems. I think it's my longest so far...

No comments: