Friday, September 5, 2008

I was wandering around
Wandering around the battle ground
Watching the wizard crawl on cold floor
I turned around and walked through the platinum door
This door led to a world of darkness
I took out a fairy that contained all happiness
I let go of the fairy and it painted the plains
It painted the mountains, buildings, and trains
Finally, a person, not black and grey and white
Walked into the new light
A smile spread across my face
My job was done and I found my place
And looked around
Feeling very proud
I walked back through the door
And fell on the cold and solid floor
All my energy was gone
I had been traveling on and on
I found my place in life
Now it’s over with, it’s the end
This is one of my longer poems. It's also one of my somewhat happier poems.

No comments: